Historic property for sale near a small village on the hills of Lucca, in Tuscany, a few minutes from the historic center, is the wonderful historic residence: Villa Paolina.
Built between the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries for the noble Trenta family from Lucca, the estate originally consisted of a rural settlement.
Today, this imposing residence - once also inhabited by the Duchess Paolina Bonaparte (Napoleon's sister), from whom it takes its name.
Equipped with a wonderful Italian garden, the main villa, of 1,220 sqm, is structured on five floors connected internally by a lift.
- Basement: billiard room with direct access to the garden.
- Basement: large dining room, large professional kitchen, living room with stone fireplace, pantry, refrigerated cellar and two bathrooms.
- Ground floor: entrance, living room with fireplace and French windows, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet, office, dining room, living room with fireplace, wardrobe and service bathroom.
- First floor: three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, service room with en-suite bathroom, study / library with bathroom.
- Second floor: laundry / ironing room, wardrobe area.
- Luxury villa: 1,220 sqm
- Rooms with bathroom: 4
- Master bedroom with bathroom: 1
- Bathrooms: 8+
- Salons: 3
- Dining rooms: 2
- Kitchen: 1
Features: stone walls, wooden beams, ceramic, terracotta and parquet floors, trompe-l'oeil frescoes, fireplaces, lintels and cornices in pietra serenza, vaulted ceilings, Italian garden, helipad.
The estate, made up of numerous rural buildings, in addition to the main villa is characterized by:
- 4 rural houses: 620 sqm
- 2 churches: 120 sqm
- Farm and rural buildings: 865 sqm
- 16x8 swimming pool
- Total land area: 111 ha
The villa will be sold at auction on July 22, 2021, with bids submission deadline on 21.
To book a viewing appointment or to obtain additional information, contact Mercury Auctions.